Skip to main content

  • Where to Report A Clery Crime

    31 Jan, 2022
    The Clery Incident Reporting Form should be used by all CSAs for non-emergencies. The form works for all UAA Community Campuses.
    Incidents of gender-based and sexual misconduct should also be reported to the Title IX Coordinator.

    This form is NOT intended for emergency situations such as an immediate safety concern. If you are reporting an emergency situation, please call 911 and then notify a campus official.
    Reports are directed to the following campus officials:
    For the Anc...